Call for Editorial and Reviewer Board Members
In an effort to promote the area of research, Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business Research (JCIBR) is seeking scholars interested in serving as Editorial Board and Reviewer Board Members. The journal is new, but our vision and experience are time-tested. To help us continue to meet our mission we are looking to add new members.
Benefits of the position include:
- Your name would be added to the journal web site
- Your name will also appear in the hardcopy of the journal; You will receive a complimentary copy of the issue of the journal upon publication; JCIBR will also provide you online free access to the entire journal back files and current issues
- Collaborating with an international editorial leadership team; Mentoring authors from around the worlImproving your own scholarly writing
JCIBR would like to invite you to submit your application to join us as Editorial Board member or Reviewer. If you are interested, please send a copy of your resume along with your areas on [email protected], in Subject: For Editorial or Reviewer Board Member.
- The primary responsibility of an editorial board member will be to help in peer reviewing and if possible solicit papers for the journal.
- Review atleast one new paper per Quarter
- Review revised manuscript
- Produce supportive and useful review
- Communicate with editors in a timely and professional manner