|Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business Research ISSN 2305-8277|
Note:Any format is acceptable for paper submissions to Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business Research (JCIBR). Only after your paper is accepted, the following formatting instructions will require for the final manuscript submission.
Manuscripts for publication must be in English and should be sent by e-mail as attached files in MS Word to the email address: [email protected] (and/or) [email protected]. Manuscripts should contain original unpublished work. All papers will be refereed and the decision of the Board of Editors on acceptability of papers will be final.
Authors are requested to adhere to the following instructions during the preparation of manuscript:
- Write manuscripts in English language
- One inch (1") margin around all side (top, bottom, left and right) with “A4” paper size
- Please double-space all text with Times New Roman and Size: 12
- First line of each paragraph should be indented except Abstract
Title Page Guidelines
First page of manuscript should be title page and includes follow requirements:
- Title of manuscript should be boldface, centered, UPPERCASE
- Author(s) name should be boldface, centered, UPPERCASE
- Affiliation detail should be bold, centered, Uppercase and Lowercase
Abstract contain maximum length of 200 words. It should be start from begging of second page. Abstract heading should be centered, boldface and UPPERCASE.
Put maximum 5-7 keywords immediately after the abstract. For example
Keywords:Economic Growth, Exports, Imports, Relationship
- First level heading should be centered, boldface and UPPERCASE
- Second level heading should be left-aligned, boldface, Upper and Lower case
- Third level heading which should be left-aligned, boldface, lowercase, and end with a period like full stop (.)
Tables and Figures
Tables and Figures should be put at the right places in the main body of manuscript or at the end of the paper.
All references should be alphabetically arranged. You can refer to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA), Sixth Edition. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa). Avoid citation in the abstract. For more detail about In-Text Citation and Reference List.